Adblockplus - Blogger killer?
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Adblockplus - Blogger killer?

Well,

I just found out this very cool firefox plugin, that I can't surf without it anymore. After using that adblockplus plugin, your Yahoo mail will look like Yahoo mail plus, without annoying graphical ads anymore. Your favourite blog will be really ads-free.



The hot debates are "Is this ethical?", "Are we killing the goose?", blah, blah, blah

But the answer is that actually, Adblock Plus gives the user control. If you want to view google ads, don’t filter them.

If you got annoy with chitika ads on my blog, just install that plugin and boom, you can browse Bridge to Nova for ads-free. Trust me, I don't mind. Why?
Guess what, if you got really annonyed by ads on the internet and you love to use this software, maybe you aren't the guy ads company are targeting. It is as simple as that.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: