Spybot Easter Hidden Games
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Spybot Easter Hidden Games

After you have search and destroyed the spybot, you may get bored. To give you relive from your boredom, Spybot Search and Destroy team have included a game for you.



As shown in the above picture, click on the small binocular on the left side of program, you will open the game.

Not really sure about how that game works, but I click through numbers after numbers, then finally I saw something like DaVinci code picture.



That's all I got! I can't finish the game as I don't have much time now. How's about you? Can you finish it?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

    On 3:39 AM Mark said...

    In the game, you can move like a knight in chess from the last square you were on. You can't move to somewhere that you already moved to. The object appears to be to occupy all the squares on the board.

     
    On 7:30 AM Striker said...

    Thanks alot! Now I can play this game, still no idea how the numbers are pop up though