How to view feedburner subscriber counts from blogs that don't display
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Well, we are very curious with our competitions. Sometimes, we really want to know how much of the subscribers do they have too? For me, I haven't publicly shown my feed subscriber counts yet even though I am having a quite impressive number for me.

Well, anyway, if you want to view the feedburner counts of the blogs that don't display, you might be able to see it if you're lucky. In fact, lucky here means those blog owners should have got change of mind and should be stupid too.

Here's how to achieve this.

This is my feed address.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BridgeToNova


If you want to see my subscriber, you should type in the address bar as follow.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~fc/BridgeToNova


What do you see now?



I'm not lying to you. You can't see my counts because I know this trick and I've already prevented from it by deactivating in my feedburner dashboard. But hey, there are a lot of bloggers out there who don't know this and you can check their feed counts.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: