Recover your lost Excel passwords
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Recover your lost Excel passwords

I enjoy Microsoft Excel a lot. In fact, a lot of my daily usage and my budget plans are normally done in Microsoft Excel. As I used more and more Excel and contain a lot of confidential data in Excel file, I need to keep it as securely as possible.

I love Microsoft Office for their invention of Password protection feature since earlier versions of Office. Their Password protection made me feel save from my friends and co-workers, who are very curious about all my files in my computer. But one of the bad thing is that, as I've got a lot of password, sometimes I forgot the password of the file that contain all my budgets for the last whole year.

I was sweating a lot. But then Excel password recovery from http://www.password-studio.com/ save me from disaster. This software is really a great deal. It checks up to 140,000 passwords per second, that is four times faster than it’s competitors.

So if you've encountered a password forgot nightmare like I do, you don't have to sweat anymore. Just head to password-studio.com.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: