Download Youtube video in your favourite format
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Download Youtube video in your favourite format

I used to download Youtube videos using VideoDownloader. But after downloading, if I want it on my mobile devices, I need to use another converter. Usually it tooks sometimes and have got problem if I want that video from internet cafes, where I can't install any programs.

Now, I have found that a new very useful website that can convert Youtube video to many video formats such as *.3gp *.mp4 *.wmv *.mpeg *.mov *.swf *.avi.

That website is called all2convert.



Type the url of Youtube video that you want to convert and that's it. This could be used even inside the company's firewall which block youtube url (Of course, you need to know the url of the video you want to convert and download)

Even though I am emphasizing for Youtube, all2convert supports Google video and you can upload video file from your computer to convert too.

BtN's tips : It takes some time to convert a video. So that it would be better if you want to convert Youtube or Google video on-the-fly. To convert video from your computer, you'd rather use software installed on your computer. It would be very painful to upload and wait for converting time at all2convert.com.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

    On 3:35 PM Anonymous said...

    You can do something similar with Zamzar.com/url too.