Gmail custom domain vs Yahoo mail
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Gmail custom domain vs Yahoo mail

Since I've bought bridgetonova.com domain, I haven't setup up any email addresses yet. Of course, my domain registrar provide Forward Email for free of charge, but I want POP3 access. So I am shopping for email services.

Yahoo! provide these email services.



But when I checked for Gmail, it's free! (Link) Not only Google provide this services for free, but also far more better than Yahoo! Services.



While Yahoo! provide only 1 or 10 email addresses for either $34.95/year or $9.95/mo, Google provide 100 email addresses for free. Yes! that's right 100 email addresses for your domain.

Without any hesitation, I've already signed up with Google. Now you can contact me at jason at mydomain name.

I'm really wondered is there anyone who would buy Yahoo! email services.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

    On 5:43 AM Anonymous said...

    Jason, I'm using Google's service and well, it's OK/FAIR. Back in 2006 I was very happy and would have recommended it to anyone.. but now.. it's just OK.

    By the way, Google provides up to 1000 mail addresses for free.

    Yahoo, by the way doesn't really offer unlimited space. Several users reported that their accounts have been deleted because of 'high usage'...

    If you want to check out GAFYD I can create you an account and you can try if it fits your needs.

     
    On 7:12 AM Jason said...

    thanks marco for the offer, but as I've said in my post, I've already sign up for Google custom domain since then.

     

    microsoft got an even offer http://domains.live.com you can create 500 accounts with your own @domain.com and featuring 5GB on every account. Another free and great offer.

     
    On 9:53 PM Jason said...

    I don't check for windows live, but if it really offers just like you said, it's great!