My First Alexa Tips
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

My First Alexa Tips

Well, now I've been blogging again for almost 40 days now. When I restart blogging one month ago, my Alexa rank is way over 3 millions. (3,xxx,xxx) I can't remember the exact number. So that, I've decided to tweak Alexa rank. I came across Doshdosh 20 tips and I've tried only three.

1. Install the Alexa widgets. You can see in my sidebar.
2. Install the Alexa toolbar and made my blog homepage. (Of course, I visit my blog everyday).
3. Use redirect for my home page link.


Not really sure because of that or not, but now my alexa rank is somewhere 9xx,xxx. Yeah! It jumped over two millions. That's just for 3 months average. For 1 week average , it is way beyond 3xx,xxx.

Of course, beside just following the above three tips, I blog regularly and now I've got average 200 visitors/day.

Anyway, I will try my best to past 100,000, it's nice to see your website traffic stat in alexa, isn't it?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

    On 2:48 AM Michael said...

    Stop doing #3. You are giving Alexa the link credit. In the end the link credit will have value on multiple sites not just a single alexa value. MyBlogLog already started blocking Alexa re-directs.

    BeachBum

     
    On 7:49 PM Anonymous said...

    NOT SURE WHAT'$ THE BENEFIT YOURE GETTING WITH AN ALEXA RANKING
    GET GOOD SEO THAT WILL BRING PEOPLE IN..

    www.egsmartsys.com