How to keep update with your favorite website which don't offer RSS
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
RSS feed is a very convenient way to keep in touch with our favorite website. But what annoy me most is some of my favorite website don't have RSS feeds at all. So that I have to manual check regularly whether they have updated their content or not.

One of my friend told me there are many websites that offer to keep you updated with our favorite website which don't have RSS. After filtering through googling results, I found these two websites (Feedity and Feed43) suit my need.



By using these websites, you can enjoy the following services:

  • Data syndication facility to web-based services and SMB's globally.
  • Web data integration with backend systems, databases, and mashups.
  • Create a custom RSS web feed for any ANY webpage!
  • Easily track and monitor changes to your favorite web sites.


How their service work is that they converts free-form HTML or XML documents to valid RSS feeds by extracting snippets of text or HTML by means of applying search patterns, and then joining these snippets together using output templates to form user-friendly content of feed's items. The principle of extracting specific data from source documents is also known as “HTML scraping”.

Yes, I'm combining two of these web sites technique to explain it just like one website because basically these two web sites work the same way.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: