How to zoom more in MS Paint
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

How to zoom more in MS Paint

I've just told you guys about how to make image trail in MS Paint. Here is another tip again. Do you know that you can zoom more in MS Paint than default. MS Paint default zoom is 8x, but you can zoom more than that. I've got this tip from one of the metacafe video. But I can't find it again now.

Anyway, here is how you should do it.

MS Paint 8x zoom

If you press the white line as in the above picture, you'll get your pic zoom more than 8x as in the following picture.

MS paint 10x zoom

Before you start to complain me about these feature is useless compare to your Photoshop or whatever program, remember paint is very small, simple program just for very simple task. I'm just telling you this tip as a fun. Enjoy it!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: