Come back already
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Come back already

I come back from vacation only to find BtoN has got a lot of comments (some are spammy). Please excuse me if there's any delayed in reply. There's a little drip in traffic (trust me I'll make it up). For my email inbox? Yes, there are many (really many) emails that I need to read or delete.


Meanwhile, Yahoo! has released long-awaited Yahoo! Messenger for Vista. I've just installed now and will follow up a full review later. As of now, Yahoo! Messenger for Vista looks really really buggy and omit a lot of features(such as voice call, video call, phone out/in, etc). If Yahoo! can't iron out those bugs, they should drop the whole project.

If you want to see Yahoo! UI intended for Vista, you should download Yahoo! messenger for Vista Preview version and install it as you can still use your old messenger also.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: