How to disable Windows XP error reporting
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

How to disable Windows XP error reporting

For the users of Windows XP, you may get the pop-up windows that appears every time some of programs crashes. You have the option to choose whether you want to report the error to Microsoft or not. We usually click No and the message disappears, and we get on with our work.

Well, I have always just clicked NO, and moved on. I never even bother to click YES. I just wanted to get on with my work, so that I find a way to stop the computer to avoid showing that popup. Well, now I've got the tip to fix the problem. It is a simple fix.

  • Just right click on the My Computer and click Properties.
  • Once the System dialog box is open, click the Advanced tab
  • And then click the Error Reporting tab at the bottom.
  • Check the box that disables Error Reporting.

That's it. I never have to look at that annoying popup again!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: