Duplicate file finder
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Duplicate file finder

One thing that bothers me with my computer is that as I have collected my collections of mp3s, there are numerous songs that are common in some albums. For example, 50 cent - Candy shop will be in 50 cent The Massacre album also in Various Artists album, Top Club Hits, and so on.

But now I found a program called duplicate file finder. This program will find all the duplicate files in your computer or your selected folder. You have the final say whether to delete duplicate file or not.

What so good about this program?

Unlike other utilities that only check file names, Duplicate File Finder performs a binary comparison of file contents and can locate files that are alike regardless of names.


I like this program. You can download shareware version for using 20 times. For me, I run only one time and almost all my duplicate files are gone. If you need to use more than 20 times, you will have to purchase for $15/single user. Still a good deal, isn't it?

Via : PCWORLD
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: