How to create and delete invisible folder
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

How to create and delete invisible folder

Before I'll explain you this trick, I want to warn you that in my Vista, I've got sweat to find way to delete that's invisible folder. So that, if you don't want to mess with your computer, please don't try this trick.

For all those daredevils, here is the procedure:

  • 1. Create New folder.
  • 2. Right-click on it, then choose rename.
  • 3. After that delete the name New Folder and press Alt+0160
  • 4. That'll create invisible space in the folder name, press Enter.
  • 5. Right-click that folder, choose properties, then go to Customize tab
  • 6. Click Change Icon and then choose invisible icon as in below screenshot.

invisible-folder

That's it. It's done.

BtoN's Tips : The drama part is that if you want to delete that folder, it won't work in some Windows. For my Vista, it doesn't work. So I have to use DelinvFile to get rid of that stupid invisible folder. That's why I warn you before I start.

Via : Metacafe
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: