Smorty : Another blog income source
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Smorty : Another blog income source

smortyIf you have no idea what Smorty is, let me give you a brief introduction. Smorty is a blog advertising service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers' site. In other words, Smorty is another pay-per-post, get paid to blog service.

As I've already got paid from Smorty, I'll share you all the experience I have with them. They are very quick in reviewing my blog (only 1.5 days). For posts approval, as in their FAQ stated, it won't take more than 5 business days (cool, huh?). For payments? This is the best part of it. They pay weekly via paypal and they are very quick to pay. It would take only 4-7 days to get paid after your post have approved. Even though they are a small, new company, if they keep their good work, I'm sure they will be one of the major income sources for bloggers.

Of course, there is some area to improve too. The thing that confused me is their Smorty scoring system. I've got 500 score when I first join. After I've completed my first job, my score jumps to 505. But a week later, my score drop to 500. And then, it drops again without any explanation. I'm sure this problem will be resolved by Smorty soon.

Overall, I highly recommend you to sign up for Smorty if you blog for money or you're looking for extra income source for your blog. There are many get paid for blogging programs out there, but I haven't seen any service that reacts as fast as Smorty in approving the posts and paying the money. I'm sure you'll enjoy Smorty as they treat bloggers and advertisers exceptionally well.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: