Firefox shortcuts I frequently use
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Firefox shortcuts I frequently use


I love Firefox. It's fast, sleek and secure. Right now, my main browser is Firefox. I can't use IE to browse internet anymore. It's too noisy. The reason Firefox keeps quiet is due to Adblock plus.
  • Home Page Alt + Home
  • Full Screen View F11
  • Refresh Page F5
  • Find / Find Again F3
  • Add Bookmarks Ctrl + D
  • Bookmarks Ctrl + B
  • History Ctrl + H
  • Page Source Ctrl + U
  • Tab New Ctrl + T
  • Tab Close Ctrl + W
  • Window New Ctrl + N
  • Window Close Alt + F4

This list is ordered by the frequency of my usage. Of course, I don't have any statistics about my usage. So it's just a guess.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

    On 4:21 PM Anonymous said...

    can you add what each does?