Find related artists in visual
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Find related artists in visual

We all have our favorite musicians. But sometimes, our favorite singer release new album once in three years or more. We want to listen music quite similar. We have to look for related artists from online store such as Amazon.

I have found this very interesting website, Music Map, that let us search similar artist to your favorite one. They will return the search in the draft map. The closer the artist name to your favorite (which is in center), the higher probability that you'll like that artist too. See the following screenshot that I search for Eminem alike.



Obviously, for my instinct, I know that 50 cent, DMX, D12, Nelly, Dr. Dre and 2Pac are rapper, I don't think there's any reason Celine Dion should be related to Eminem. I mean I've never heard of her rapping. Okay, nothing is perfect.

Even though, it's not sure bullet proof, it's enjoyable.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: